Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall inspired eye look tutorial!!



Helloo gorrgggiess!!
I have a Fall inspired eye make up look for you!!!  It's a tutorial, they are super easy steps to follow.  Anyone can recreate this look with similar colors if you don't have the exact ones!  That's the fun thing about make up though, it doesn't have to be exactly the same products to reach the same if not similar look! I love experimenting and this is why I love creating make up tutorials! :)

Here is just a quick look overview of the steps I did to create this eye look!!

Lets just get started!! I am really excited about this tutorial!  In this post, I pretty much go into full detail as I did in the video I posted on my YouTube channel!  So here is the step-by-step!! 

Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer

 Apply the eye primer on the lid and bottom lash line.

 NYX in Beauty Queen

With my Real Techniques shadow brush I am applying the NYX 
shadow on my lids.

Wet N Wild Palette in A Great Glistener

Using my ELF crease brush I am using the brown 
from the Wet N Wild palette and blending that into 
my crease and also bringing that above the crease as well.

Using my Eco Tools blending brush, with no eyeshadow
on the brush I am just blending out any harsh lines.

 BH Cosmetics 26 color neutral palette

 I am taking the maroon shimmery color from the BH Cosmetics
palette and just sweeping that onto my eyelid.

Taking the ELF crease brush and just blending the colors from the lid 
into my crease. 

NYX in Earthy Shimmer

 Taking my Eco Tools angle brush I am taking the NYX 
shadow and highlighting my brown bone.

 Also making sure I get the inner corners of my eyes as well.

 Going back to the Wet N Wild palette 

With the Real Techniques smudge brush I am 
smoking out the bottom lash line.

 Jordana Fabuliner

Lining my lids and creating a slight winged look.

Using NYC Lash curler

 Pixi Lash Booster Mascara,
I applied one coat on my top lashes.

 Maybelline Falsies Mascara
I applied this on my lower lashes.

 Jordana Best Volume Extreme,
I applied another coat of mascara on my top lashes.

 Milani Liquid Eye, Black Eyeliner

 Tight lining both the upper water line and lower water line.

 Applying false lashes

 NYX in Saturn

 Final make up look with this perfect color lippie for the Fall!!

 If you're not a big fan of darker color lip shades,
I have also incorporated a nude lip.

MAC Amplified in Half n Half

 Here is the Finished make up look with the nude lippie!!

There you have it!!  Love this make up look, and can definitely see myself using this look again for numerous occasions! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions, just ask!!
Of course, I will also link the video to this tutorial below!  You have to go check it out!!  I am super pleased with the whole outcome of the video.  I believe it is seriously one of my best yet!! :)

Later gorrgggiess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment