Thursday, September 19, 2013

DIY: Cut those old shirts into muscle tees!!


Hello goorggggiess!! 

I am back for a quick do it yourself!  It is a simple diy on how to vamp up those old t-shirts and turn them into muscle tees!  Make them a lot more wearable than those regular boring t-shirts and of course fashionable!  

Muscle tanks have become a huge trend.  I have also noticed a lot of stores are selling this type of shirts and racking those prices up for them!  Why not take a shirt that you love but just haven't worn in a while and create a cut off sleeve and turn it into something brand new! (again) 

I have turned a lot of my old shirts, into muscle tanks and have put some extra wear into them.  I especially wear these muscle tanks to the gym, which have become a favorite in my gym wardrobe.  I have yet to screw up a shirt (thankfully) and the way I cut off the sleeves have become easy and it requires little to no skill to do!!  Honestly, if I can do it, you definitely can!! 

Check out my YouTube video for the full DIY and easy instructions!! :)

Later gorrggiess!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment