Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August2013 FAVES!



Helloooo Gorrrggiesss!!!

Here is a little short and sweet post for you!  
It's already that time of the month, even though I am writing this in September.. Monthly Favorites! I just wanted to share my favorites for the month of August! 


I go into more details, and why I love these products this month on my YouTube channel! I will link it below if you want to check it out! :)



My Faves include:

Highwasted shorts
Muscle tanks
Steve Madden Purse
Oversized hair bow
N. 4 haircare
Aussie hairspray
ELF Zit Zapper
Love & Beauty make up wipes
BH Cosmetics large fan brush
Real Techniques Duo fiber contour brush
Beauty blender
ELF baked blush
ELF HD blush
Dr Jart + BB cream
ELF hi defintion powder
Jordana best volume extreme mascara
Two Faced better than false lashes mascara
Jordana Fabuliners
Milani runway eyes eyeshadow
ELF lip exfoliator
Model co lipstick
Chella brow pencil


Later gorrgggiess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment