Thursday, August 8, 2013

FIVE easy hairstyles using the Turban Headbands!

Hellooo gorrrggiesss!

Sooo, Today I would like to share with you  some super easy hair styles that you can do with turban headbands!  You don't necessarily need turban headbands to complete these styles.  Regular headbands work just as well.. And if you aren't feeling the headbands, or don't have any, no worries since most of the these looks can be completed without a headband!  These hair styles require minimal time.  And that is what I like about the hair styles I show you!  When I get ready, most of the time I consume goes to making sure my make up looks perffff.   I prefer my make up looking right, rather than spending extra time on my hair.  It took like 10-15 minutes the most to do each hair style, IF THAT! 


Here is a little sneak peek of what to expect in the video!!




I want to also apologize in advance for not having any pictures up of the hair styles up on my blog.  My blog came out a lot sooner than later.  So I didn't even think about taking any pictures for a blog at the time I had filmed this video.  Next video will be different for ya'll!  Just bare with me, I am sucha noob and gotta figure this whole blogging life out. :P 

Until then! Enjoy the video!!

Goodnight gorrgggiesss!!!

XX <3

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to make one of these forever! Now I know the secret :)
    Link to DFW Knee Doctor Dr Schnee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's suitable time to make a few arrangements for the future and the time has come to be upbeat. I have perused this post and in the event that I might I be able to wish to recommend you few intriguing things or guidance. Maybe you could compose next articles alluding to this article. I craving to peruse much more things about it! short hairstyles for women

    ReplyDelete