Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Get to know a bit about meeee. :)

Hellooo gorrrgggiiess!! 

Soo I have finally found the time to start up a blog that will be affiliated with my youtube channel, (teaseblendglam) obvi! Haha. I am here to just chat about all things beauty related! It will all range from fashion, make up, DIY, outfit of the day, make up of the day, beauty tips and tricks and plenty more!  So if you are looking for anything along those lines of what I have mentioned, I got you covered!! :D 

But before we get started with the nitty gritty.. I guess I should formally introduce myself, so you can get to know a little bit about me! :)

Well, for starters my name is Shaira. Pronounced (Shar-ruh) since it can look complicating to most. The "i" in my name is basically silent. You should here all the weird pronunciations people say. It boggles me, I am just like how did you get that out of S-H-A-I-R-A?! I am practically used to it, so it's no big deal now. I am filipino/italian. I can thank my parents for that mixture, right? Plus, I am the oldest of three. 

I am married to my best friend! He is in the military, (It explains all of the traveling! Lol) My husband proposed to me in Tokyo in 2009 when I was visiting him on vacation.  We got married in Japan as well. I am from a little military town in North Carolina, but have lived part of my childhood in Okinawa, Japan. I than returned to Okinawa and spent three years of my adult life there. (I even got to see my old house, and the trees I used to climb as a 7 year old! How neat is that!) My husband and I started our little family out there! That is where my daughter was born. As I am writing this she turned 17 months yesterday! That girl is my everything and my husband and I live and breathe to make sure she has the best quality in life.  
We also have a Chinese Shar pei. Her name is Xombie, and that girl is my fur baby! I claim her as my own daughter. My husband actually surprised me with her when he was deployed to Afghanistan. I received her as a Valentine's gift in 2010. :) She was only three months old at the time. I will never forget that great surprise! Now, she has traveled the world with us and is going to be 4 years old in November.  Love my Xombie-dawwg. 

We recently moved back stateside, and now live in good ole Little Rock.  We actually like the city a lot more than we thought we were going to. Since both of us came from small towns, we don't have much to complain about. 

But yeah.. That is my little about me in a nut shell... Maybe a pretty good size nut shell. Hahaha!

Here is our family!


My husband, daughter, & I on the Fourth of July!



Xombie!



This is our daughter, Amaiya, she was a week old in this picture! :)


If you are still reading this, and haven't felt the slightest boredom... Than I suppose I am doing something right! :P 

As I have stated previously I recently made a beauty channel on Youtube. I have always had an obsession over makeup, fashion, and have been a beauty junkie probably since birth!  I always did my friend's make up, or hair for dances/prom and such back in high school and even for the military ball.  
I always find myself giving advice, or showing my girlfriend's how to do certain things with their make up and such.  It actually makes me feel very special knowing that other women trust my make up ideas and opinions. :) 
The idea of making a YouTube channel came from the greatest support system I have, my husband. I always wanted to start a channel to share my knowledge with everyone else, but without him telling me to grow some balls (cause I can be quite shy at times) I probably would have never pursued my channel, or it would have taken another year or two to start if I left it up to myself to make the decision! HAHA!  And seeing that other women out there value my opinions still means a lot, and I appreciate it very much!!  I am superrr thankful he pushed me towards that direction, cause I have been making videos for couple months now and I didn't realize how much fun I would have doing it. 

Sooo, babe, if you happen to stumble across this, I just want to say thank you, and I love you soooo much!!! <3 


But yes, enough of my rambling for the night. It is getting late, and I have a busy day tomorrow! 
Good night gorrggiesss! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment