Thursday, September 12, 2013

OOTD Skulls & Chevron



Helloooo goorrgggiess!!

I have been soo caught up with make up related posts, unboxings, and tutorials.  I have been slacking on some much needed outfit of the day posts.  I am also trying to get better when it comes to showing more out fit of the days.  A lot of my subscribers on YouTube have showed interest in the way I put pieces of clothing together and how I pair accessories.  So I am going to try to post more outfit of the day videos and posts as well! 

To get started, this is a long over due post for this outfit.  I believe I wore this outfit a couple weeks ago, and it just dawned on me that I never wrote a post about my outfit.  Sad, I know.  I am still trying to figure out how I want to post certain things on my blog.  But I guess I just need to learn as I go, am I right? 


I know that it can be risky matching different type patterns together, but if it is done right than you will be able to pull off the look that you are going for.  

I decided to mix a chevron patterned tube skirt with a huge skull tank.  Some people would think, ew.. Why would you ever do that?  But once you see it actually put together, it looks super cute!  And than I accessorized the outfit with gold jewelry and gold sandals.  

I purchased the tank in Japan.  I don't think I will find something like that around here in the states.  But what can you do, I am sure there is something quite similar to it though since skulls are such a trend now a days. The skirt I got at Charlotte Russe. I also got some of the bracelets from Charlotte Russe as well.  The chunky pyramid stud bracelet I bought in Japan.  My midi ring, bow necklace, and gold sandals (not pictured) I got them at Forever 21.

I go into more detail on my channel about the outfit, show you how I did my make up, and I also show you my sandals in the video as well.  If you are interested in seeing that, I will definitely post the link below for you! :)

Later gorrgggiess! 


No comments:

Post a Comment