Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hautelook HAUL!! | NYX & Crown Brush!


Helloo goorgggies!!

I purchased a few things from the website Hautelook and got some pretty amazing deals!!  If by chance you are not familiar with Hautelook, it is a website that Nordstrom owns and they sell retail items such as, mens, womens, and children clothing, home goods, shoes, makeup and plenty more!  They host events on certain brands every day and they only last a certain amount of time so you got to get the amazing deal while it lasts!!  Things also tend to sell out super quick when there is a deal that you can't pass up.  So always keep an eye out if you are looking for a certain something!!

I bought things from two different events on the website.  NYX had a pretty good sale going, and I purchased three blushes for about $9!  Which is a steal!! I also got a pack of five NYX Lip glosses and they called the pack "The IT List". I believe I only paid $12 for that pack.  I absolutely love NYX cosmetics and am super happy I got some pretty amazing deals!

I also got a set of Crown brushes.  I always hear great things about the brushes, so I was really excited to see that they were on the website.  They weren't just on any regular sale, they had a Spring Blow Out sale on them. (I believe that is what they called it, haha.) I got soo many things with the make up brushes, which included: an eyeshadow palette, sponges, kabuki brushes, eye liner, and a make up bag!  You want to hear how much this all cost.  Prepared to be amazed! I got all of these Crown Brush products for TEN BUCKS!!!  How much of an amazing deal is that!  My jaw legit dropped when I saw the price for all the items, I even did a double take to make sure it was real life! It was my lucky day because it all wasn't a dream. LOL. I have seen Crown Brush host events on Hautelook in the past but I have never seen them cost that affordable, so you know I didn't even have to think twice about buying them.  Not to mention, I do have a huge make up brush obsession.  I love trying out different brands and just having a ridiculous collection, of course.

I love finding awesome deals on Hautelook.  Especially with the holidays nearing, there is honestly something for everyone on that site!  I hate checking out the site everyday, because I know it will get me into trouble. HAHA!  But what can you do if you're a lady that loves some retail therapy! 

If you want to check out the video of my haul, I will gladly link it below!! :)


Later gorrggiess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment