Thursday, October 10, 2013

OOTD: Skull Dress & Up do!!


Hellooo goorgggiesss!!

I recently uploaded an outfit of the day on my channel, and of course I had to share on my blog!  I have been getting a lot of request to do more, so I am working on it!  I love skulls and have a lot of skulls in my wardrobe!  So of course I am sharing a skull piece with you! 

Today's outfit is a Skull Dress that I paired it with a cardigan and black sandals!  I love how the outfit turned out.  I do have a couple things I want to show you that are staples of this outfit! (like the dress wasn't enough of a statement.) - Sarcasm of course. 

The hair, I just put up in an up do! I love how it turned out! I actually have a tutorial on this in my Mardi Gras inspired halloween tutorial.  If you are interested in trying to recreate the up do, definitely don't hesitate to check that out on my youtube channel teaseblendglam  :)



The ring is another favorite that just ties the whole outfit together!! I am completely obsessed with skulls and skeletons, so when I saw this I knew it was going to be mine. I LOVE IT!! :)

I will link the OOTD video below so you can actually see the whole look, including the makeup! :)

Later gorrggggiess!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment