Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Tutorial: Mardi Gras Mask!!


Hello goorrrgggiesss!!
I have a Mardi Gras inspired mask/halloween tutorial to share with you Today!  I love the gold and the simplicity of this look.  Yet, it looks flashy!  I also am doing my first collaboration in this video!  I am doing the collab with a fellow YouTuber, and she is also creating a Mardi Gras look!  So, we have two options for you if you aren't quite sure what you want to do exactly. :) Options are always great, right?   

I was going to write out the steps of this tutorial, but it seems like it would be ridiculously too long to go through all the steps.  And it's not as complicated if you just want to watch it.  You can also get the full on details on how I created the look too!  I have a couple other halloween tutorials I am doing for the season and I am just thinking about doing the same to all of them when I write them on my blog, just so it's not too time consuming. I am sure the amount of time it takes you to read the post you would have been already done watching the video. HAHA. 

Sooo, it you are interested in recreating this look then I will post the link to the video below! :)


Later gorggggiess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment