Saturday, June 7, 2014

UPDATE! Where did time go!?! Beauty vids, Life, Pregnancy!

Hellooo goorgggiess!

I feel like I have neglected my blog for a hot minute. It's probably because I have! haha. I just looked to see when my previous post was and it was all the way back in November! The 18th to be exact! A lot has been going on since.  Holidays, birthdays, and other special events have passed since my last post. I don't believe I mentioned I was pregnant in my last post. (I found out I was pregnant I want to say November 15!) But YES I am currently pregnant. 34 weeks today to be exact!!! 


Since I found out I was pregnant, I have also been keeping a pregnancy vlog update on my youtube channel! I can post all those links if you are interested in watching them! Now to think of it, I am just about ready to pop any time soon! I am due July 18th. Which seems a bit crazy to me. Time seriously snuck up on me! This pregnancy went by so fast and I seriously can't believe I am going to have my son here soon! Which in that case, now you know I am having a boy! :) I am thrilled that I can experience having my little girl that can enjoy shopping dates with me and have a little boy that I can get dirty and build legos with. 



(My most recent belly pic, 33 week thumbnail on my channel) :)


First Prenatal Appointment!


15 Week Update!


Gender Reveal!


23 Week Update!


28 Week Update|Leg Cramps!


33 Week Update|Baby is Head down!



Now that you have gotten to know a little about my personal life, lets move on to the make up and beauty aspect of my blog!  I wanted to mention that even though I haven't been updating my blog, that doesn't mean I haven't been consistent on my channel. :) I upload frequently, (at least once a week, if not more!) I feel as if that is my main beauty source where I can express myself but I like to blog as well!! Speaking of which, I wanted to change up my blog a bit as well. I still want to post my latest videos on my blog but I also want to incorporate other beauty related things on my blog that aren't on my YouTube channel so it's not like you are going to my blog for a whole repeat of what you might have just watched on my channel or vice versa. You get what I'm saying?  I'm not go into too much detail on my blog about my beauty vids but will definitely keep you updated on what videos are out!  I want to start posting mini shopping hauls, ootd, make up looks, swatches, and mini reviews etc. of things that I haven't made videos on just so you can get more bang for your beauty. Sounds legit? :) Speaking of all this has got me super excited!  I'm ready to get back into blogging!

(Smokey make up look I recently did) :)

Now that I am getting back on my blogging grind, be sure to stay connected! I also have other social media links that we can keep in touch on because I love keeping in touch more ways than one! Until next time ladies!!! 


YouTube Channel!

Facebook Page!


Instagram


Twitter!











No comments:

Post a Comment