Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Birchbox VS Ipsy June 2014

Helloo goorggggiess!!

I wanted to share with you a quick post about June's Birchbox and Ipsy.  I finally was able to get my hands into these monthly subscriptions and do an unboxing. (Which I will have the video link down below if you want to check out everything I got!) 

Honestly, I was excited about 2 products in each subscription and the rest I could either do without or didn't really HAVE TO HAVE type thing.  But that won't stop me from using those products!

Starting off with the Birchbox, I won't go into detail with everything that I got. But I will definitely let you know that I was pretty excited about the LAQA & Co. lip lube that was sent to me. YES, it is called Lip Lube. It does have an interesting name, am I right?! HAHA. I got it in a purple shade which I was super excited about since I have been leaning towards those shades this Spring/Summer.  I was also surprised with what they had for their Birchbox exclusive, which was a Cynthia Rowley eyeliner in a silver. I swatched the liner in the video and was impressed with the quality of the liner and I could see myself using the liner for multiple uses!

As for the Ipsy, I loved the Nicka K liquid eyeliner that they sent me. It was in the shade "Green".  It had more of an emerald tone to it, which I absolutely loved! It is perfect for that pop of color you may want during the Summer! I did receive a lip product in my Ipsy glam bag as well.  I was excited about it, it was a Nyx Butter Gloss! The shade that I got the butter gloss in was "Apple Strudel" and it is seriously the perfect shade to wear during the Summer!

Can you tell I am still super excited that Summer is here?! :) Not only for the warm weather, soaking up the sun, and being poolside but I am going to pop pretty soon!! I am due in the middle of July, but I have a feeling my son will make an entrance before then! I guess we will see!!

Back to the subscriptions! Over all, I was pleased with both, Birchbox and Ipsy where I really couldn't choose which one I preferred over the other this month.  I was equally excited about the products that I got this month in each subscription so who says it can't be a tie, right! 




Laterr gorgggiess!! <3

YouTube Channel
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment