Friday, June 20, 2014

Neutral everyday eye look Using Sonia Kashuk's Eye on Neutral Matte/Shimmer Palette!

Hellooo gorrgggiess!! 

I have had many request to do a neutral everyday eye look and I decided to use the Sonia Kashuk's Eye on Neutral Matte/Shimmer Palette! I know what you're thinking though, you are probably like where can I get this palette because it is limited edition. :( Good thing about neutral palettes is you can either incorporate your own shades to customize the look to your eyes and just follow the steps I have shown you, OR you can find similar shades as the ones I have shown you in just about any neutral palette! :) But I am super excited to show you this look, this is one of my go to looks when I don't really know what to do with my eyes but I still want to make a statement. I go into much detail about this look in the video so be sure to check out the link below!! :)




 Complete look! :)

Later gorrgggies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment